Monday 22 September 2008

STOP THE KILLING OF SEALS

This is me.... Baby Seal.. οΏ½
Norway and Canada have a new kind of tourism. Killing baby seals!!!! They call it 'hunting' and it's a sport
You want to call this sport ??
Is he a sportsman???
Why?















I know these images seem painful for you, but we feel the pain...!! We are being slaughtered by ruthless people and it's going on RIGHT NOW...!!!
What gives him the right to kill us. Who is he to decide about life and death
What kind of sport is this..?? I didn't harm anyone..!! I was just swimming around doing nothing, now I'm dead...!!

Please help me and my friends...!!!
You can't just ignore these images..?? Keep silent and doing nothing makes you guilty...!!
Please help us...!!


STOP THE KILLING OF SEALS
You can make a statement by
forwarding this mail
to as many people as you can.
Bring these murderers to the attention
of world leaders.
Thank you... !!!!!
Ο Ώ½
















Πόσο Ξύλο μπορεί να θέλουν αυτοί οι καριόληδες; Για να μην πω τίποτα πιο βαρύ... Γαμώ τα σπίτια τους...
fuitakos

2 comments:

Edward Ott said...

walking up to something and beating it witrh a bat not really hunting. course would like to see them try that with fully growned polar bears, if they gould get the fully grown polar bear with a bat they can keep the pelt.

Anonymous said...

STOP KILLING ΓΙΟΡΤΗ

Λευτερια στον FUIT*